Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Change the World.

Now, I don't know much. I am not well informed. But that is something I want to work on and I am certainly trying. I want to change the world. but just the thought of it scares me. I think it is because i care too much about what other people think about me. But that is also something I am working on changing. I want to be known for standing for a cause. a good cause. and really having an effect in the world. no matter what other people think. Now the real question is where to start. Well I could become informed in politics and make sure I vote and encourage others too but isn't there more you can do? and that my friends is where I am here to tell you that yes there is more that we can do that can change the WHOLE world.

Andrew showed me a video tonight and I think that ever person needs to watch it. Spread the word and help do your part in changing the world. one small step at a time.


You won't be sorry. It is long but SO worth it. 
stop the modern day hitler. In a day with technology we can make a change by spreading the word and making this man known. We do not want to make this man famous to celebrate him but to put a stop to what he is doing.
The more people that know the faster we can make this change.





^^^^KONY ^^^^


Why would anyone want to harm children. I don't understand. but I do understand what needs to be done about it. It needs to be stopped!!! NOW. 

I hope you join us in spreading the word. 
love,alex&andrew
      

No comments:

Post a Comment