11 lbs 6 oz and 23.5 inches long.
Some of the 0-3 month clothes are getting too short...
- He loves going outside these days. Usually around 7:30pm he gets fussy and if we just go sit outside or go walk around outside he loves it. He just listens to all the noises.
- He went on his first road trip this past month, on April 10, for Spring break. We went to St George with the Sorensen's and friends. He did awesome in the car! We actually never stopped for him exactly, just for other things we wanted to do/ needed to do along the way. He was also an amazing baby the whole trip. He slept pretty well (definitely still had his off nights but who doesn't) He actually slept for 6 hours straight one night for the first time! He had fun getting lots of love from Grandma, Grandpa, and everyone else there.
- He loves moving. Always on the go or wanting a new position. He has to be able to look around. Loves looking at the light coming through the blinds.
- Loves when mom or dad talks with him. He gets so smiley.
- If you don't burp him you can almost guarantee he will spit up. Burp him and your fine.
- Hates 7:30pm. He always gets fussy around this time. I try to wait to put him to bed at 8-8:30pm but sometimes I just have to put him down early. This is the time we have started taking him outside, when it's nice, and he really loves it.
- Not being able to look around. He is always changing where he looks.
- Most nights he goes down between 8-8:30 and sleeps for four hours then wakes up to eat. Then it's back to sleep for three hours, wake up, eat, then back to sleep for three hours. He is usually up with the sun, unless he has had a rough night and then he will eat and go back to sleep. Sometimes we snuggle and both go back to sleep for an hour or so. He has slept for 6 hours straight twice. Once when we were in St George and the other time was the night of April 20 (his two month Birthday) But both times after sleeping for the 6 hours he was awake for 2. Not fussy, nothing wrong. Just awake. looking around, wanting to play. Now the night of April 21 he slept for 7 hours! AH I freaked out when I woke up and saw the clock. Then I proceeded to plead with him to go back to sleep after he ate. And he DID! He slept for another 3 hours and then was up for the day at 7 (with the sun). Lets just hope that happens again and it isn't just a one time thing.
- Most days he takes at least one good three hour nap. Then usually another one later that can be anywhere from 1.5-3 hours. then he usually needs a little cat nap around 6 or 7 so that we can make it to bed time. The schedule is a work in progress. Especially when we have places to go during the day.
- He still sleeps great in his car seat. Especially if it is moving. Makes going anywhere, like grocery shopping not too intimidating.
- Loving breastfeeding and that is fine by me! So convenient and beautiful.
- Loves being in his swing. He will now sleep in his bassinet so the swing has been more of a play time thing and sometimes a nap time thing. Again, he loves the movement and being able to look around.
- Loves making faces with mom. It is so fun! He is reacting to me making noises and talking to him. He usually gets this great big smile on his face and starts making noises too. I LOVE it!
While we were in St George Andrew was able to bless our little man. (In our church you give a baby a name and a blessing within the first few months of being born) It was beautiful and perfect. We were able to do it at the house which was perfect because then we were able to have my family on speaker and other family members on facetime. It was amazing having family and friends there to support us and especially to support Crew. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives that love us and already love Crew so much. He is one loved, blessed, beautiful, happy little man.