I married my best friend. my better half. my favorite person in the world.
in the Los Angeles California Temple.
happy happy happy 3 years and one month anniversary to us. Where has the time gone. I can't believe we are already celebrating another anniversary. I feel that time is flying with this guy. I swear that everyday with him just gets better and better. I am so happy to call him mine and celebrate our lives together.
I know I take for granted all the time we get to spend together. I hate being apart from him and love spending time with him. These past three years have been the best years of my life. I love him more and more everyday and I LOVE knowing I get to spend eternity with him.
This year for our anniversary, we went to St. George for a weekend get away with our friends Logan and Alex who celebrated their anniversary on September 6th. It was the weekend before school started so we really tried to relax and enjoy this last real summer get away. We had a great time swimming, watching movies, playing games, going shooting and going four-wheeling. We went out to dinner to thai and sushi. It was SO good. We just love that place.
On the actual day of our anniversary, September 3rd, I started my last first day of school. It was a busy day. Andrew had to work. So we were apart for most the day but that evening we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We really love that place too. Such good food and even better dessert. We loved celebrating how far we have come, talking about the past, present, and future. I love this life we are living and I am so glad I get to live it with the man of my dreams.
I can't wait to see what this next year has to bring.
So a little look back at the past year..
- Fall 2012 semester at BYU
- Andrew working as a Landscaper/Mowing lawns
- Carrie Underwood Concert
- Andrew Haunted at the straw maze in Rexburg one weekend.
- We spent Thanksgiving in St. George with the Sorensen's and extended family
- Andrew turned 23 and we partied hard.
- We went to California after finals in December and worked a little and played a lot
- We went to Hawaii for Christmas and the New Year
- Started Winter 2013 Semester at BYU
- Andrew started working as a Property Manager
- We went to A LOT of BYU basketball games
- We went to the World Moguls Championship in Park City
- We welcomed our dear friend Sydnee home from her mission
- I got to spend time with Elder Cameron Brown for a few hours.
- We ran a 5K!
- We spent a lot of time in St. George relaxing.
- We went to California to celebrate Aaron graduating and getting his Eagle
- I started an internship at Shabby Apple.
- We went to The Strawberry Days Rodeo
- We traveled to Kansas to spend time with the Brown's
- I turned 22!! and we drive for 8 hours that day.
- We spent time in Idaho with the Brown's
- We spent time in St. George with the Brown's
- We went to beautiful Lake Powell for a week
- Started my Last semester of school at BYU
WOW what a crazy year. Typing that up I was surprised at how much we did! I love that we like to travel and go go go. It really makes life fun. I love these awesome experiences I have had with this guy. They are and will forever be treasured memories. and I can't wait to make more!
Hope you enjoyed my mushiness