I married my best friend in the Los Angeles Temple.
and it has only gotten better and better since.
Last year I didn't write about our anniversary until October 3rd so I decided I should do the same this year. What a great tradition. and What a year we have had!! I can't believe we have been married for two years. One of the first things Andrew said about our two years was that that is what a mission feels like. and it made me think of all those people who left for their missions when we got married... they are all COMING HOME! my gosh I have been married for as long as a mission is. and really that doesn't seem very long but for me it is. and for all those missionaries, it is a long time. SO way to go missionaries and way to go us!!
WOW crazy how things like this happen.
A little look back on the past year...
- Semester Fall 2011 at BYU-Idaho
- Picked Apples at the Orchard
- We went to our friend Clayton's Mission Call opening -- He is in New Zealand
- Then went to Clayton's Farewell.
- Andrew worked as a Scarer in the Straw Maze in Rexburg
- Went to St. George for Time out For Women with Andrews Family
- Went back to St. George for Thanksgiving/ Christmas with the Sorensen's
- We went to Zion and to the old Sorensen home.
- Andrew turned 22
- Alex got her Associates Degree in General Studies
- Celebrated Sydney Turnbull going to Ukraine at her Farewell
- We went to Kansas for Christmas with the Browns
- Went to the Great Wolf Lodge with the Browns
- Alex worked on her youtube channel while Andrew went to school in the Winter
- Alex got into BYU for Fall 2012
- We went to a BYU Basketball Game
- Went to a BYU Volleyball Game
- We watched a lot of TV shows ;)
- We tried to start being more healthy :)
- Alex went to Time out For Women in Idaho Falls
- Celebrated Taeden's 2 year Birthday
- Spent Spring Break in St. George & California
- Explored the Los Angeles Zoo for the day
- Watched a lot of sports. Especially Basketball
- Semester Summer 2012 for both Andrew and Alex
- Went shooting with Anna & Jordan and Lindsey & Dave
- Grandpa Brown Passed away
- Cameron Went into the MTC
- Alex turned 21
- Justina & Curtis have baby boy #2 Caleb Steven Checketts.
- Andrew got his Associates Degree in General Studies
- Moved to Provo, Utah.
- Went to Lake Powell with the Sorensen's, Turnbulls, Rahns, Julie & Val.
- Alex started school at BYU
- Andrew started working for a Lawn Maintenance Company.
- Hiked Y Mountain on September 2nd at 11pm for our Anniversary :)
wow. amazing what a year can do. I love looking back at all the things we have done and remembering all of the wonderful experiences we have had. Makes me look forward to all the years to come. I can't wait to see what happens in the coming year!
For this years present giving Andrew got these legit moccasin slippers he has always wanted and I got a pair of pretty pink vans. I think we are officially the shoe loving couple, and if you don't believe me come take a look at our closet.
I find myself cherishing these days more and more. and taking in every single moment we have together because I know days like this won't last forever. and who knows when we will have time like this again. I am soaking it all in and enjoying every moment. these are the best days of our life.
Hope you guys are having a great week.