Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flashback: Maternity Pictures

A week before Crew was born we took maternity pictures, so on February 13. My sister Justina took them and I am so pleased with how they turned out. It was fun getting Andrew in some pictures and I'm glad we have these photos to look back on that time and see how big I was just before he was born. It is crazy to think he was in my belly and then a week later he came out. It's amazing how he fit in there.

It's crazy how low he is in this photo!!
He must have gotten tired from all the picture taking. 





Looking back I realize I really enjoyed pregnancy. I had my aches and pains but it really wasn't that bad of an experience. I enjoyed that time Crew and I had to bond. It was like our own little secret, feeling him move and grow. Pregnancy is an amazing wonderful experience. God is amazing. The human body is incredible. It is still amazing to me that we are able to create human life within ourselves. What a miracle. Every human, every baby, is a miracle. and I am so blessed and happy to have my own little miracle in my life :) 
love,alex

No comments:

Post a Comment