Friday, March 20, 2015

Hello Baby: One Month + Newborn Pics

Age: 
One Month  
Stats:
9lbs 12 ounces and 22 inches long. 
Starting to fill in 0-3 month clothes nicely. 



Favorites: 
Bath time, being held and cuddled, looking around (especially at bright lights and dark objects), swinging, eating, being with mom or dad, being swaddled, being in his car seat. 
Least Favorites:
Being cold (like being taken out of the bath), being hungry, going to sleep, having air bubbles stuck inside, being swaddled (he loves it but he hates it). 


Sleeping: 
Usually sleeps for 3 hours.
Eating:
Loves breastfeeding and not too fond of a bottle/formula. 
Playing
Loves laying on play mat and looking around. Holds his head up really well. 


All those pictures were taken when Crew was 11 days old. 
Now this last one was taken when he was exactly 1 month old. 


I love this little guy so much. He is the cutest thing ever and I love watching him change and develop. Today I was having a little chat with him and he was looking right in my eyes and he got the biggest smile on his face. It only lasted for a second and I have no idea if he was actually smiling at me or if it was gas but it was adorable and completely made my day. I love him so and I am so happy he is apart of our little family. 
love, Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment