It is amazing to think back on all that we have gone through and where we are today. My love for Andrew has grown so much more than the day we were married. He has my heart for eternity.
Marriage is not easy. It takes work, effort, communication, respect and so so so much more. We have grown so much closer together and have been able to work on all of these traits together, building each other up. I love having Andrew by my side helping me grow and learn. He is my rock in this crazy life.
Looking back on this year we have so much to be grateful for. I love our life. It is amazing.
In year five we...
- Andrew started his last year of school at BYU-Idaho.
- Andrew worked at the Straw Maze, scaring people every weekend.
- Alex worked at Down East and as an assistant at a fabric company.
- We found out our little baby was a BOY!!
- Justina and Curtis had our niece, Ava Marie!
- Andrew turned 26!
- Alex stopped working to prepare for baby.
- Spent Christmas in California with the Sorensen's
- Alex made lots of Youtube videos and baby stuff.
- Got ready and organized for baby to arrive.
- Had a baby shower for our little guy!
- Welcomed Crew Ray Sorensen into the world on February 20, 2015.
- Blessed Crew in April
- Celebrated having our puppy Zoii for 1 year.
- Took many trips to St George.
- Alex got her wisdom tooth out.
- Took Crew to Yellowstone a few times.
- Andrew completed his senior project
- Andrew Graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho in July!
- Alex turned 24
- Spent lots of time with family!
- Moved to Utah
- Andrew got an amazing internship with KSL & BYU sports for January
- Celebrated our five year anniversary!!
WOW five years! CRAZY. I love him.
Here's to another five years and more!!