Sunday, December 4, 2011

back in time.

After not posting for half of the month of November I decided to just have my own no post november.
We were so busy all month and this month is no different so you all are lucky I am posting :)
But man I am getting so behind in showing our awesome pictures of our adventures.
SOOO I am making time to show you are life. Cause it is AWESOME :)

To enjoy the nice weather before the freezing winter hit we went to the BYU-Idaho Apple orchard and picked apples. I thought it would be a fun activity and we would end up being able to make a bunch of yummy apple stuff and so we went. I had fun taking pictures, enjoying the awesome weather, and picking yummy apples. Andrew really liked figuring out all the different types of apples and what they are used for. We got about five pounds and STILL to this day have apples. I made a pie..and baked apples..and um I really can't remember but it was good. I might have to make another pie again. they are so good. I love apple pie!
On that same beautiful afternoon we road our bikes to the nature park, fed the ducks, and just enjoyed the beautiful fall weather and colors. I LOVE fall it is so pretty!! I am starting to miss it a lot as the freezing cold has hit...















 Can you tell it was a BYU game day? 









Life is pretty great right now. I hope to get caught up on updating soon. 
I am starting to realize how much I need to do, so prepare yourselves! 
These are the last two weeks of school so it might take me a little bit but I am going to do it! 
Happy Decemember. I love this month. I love the Christmas Spirit. Or as we should all say the Spirit of Christ that is present. I think that is my favorite part of Christmas. The Joy and happiness that is present and the sweet spirit of giving that everyone has. I feel like people are nicer..most of the time. 
It just makes me so happy. I hate when it is over because I feel like I lose that sweet spirit but I am realizing we can feel that way year round. That is my goal for next year. I want that sweet spirit in our home year round. I hope you all try to have the spirit of Christ in your home this holiday season. 
We love you all. 
love,alex&andrew 

No comments:

Post a Comment