Monday, March 12, 2012

Bread




I made bread bowls. 
They were great. I then ate the extra ones with butter and it was delicious. 
I thought about making homemade clam chowder but that seemed a little too adventures for me to handle in one day. But I really did enjoy the bread experience. I had been wanting to make it for a while so I made it a priority. wayyyy to go me. 
If you would like to try you can find the recipe on allrecipe.com 
They tasted amazing and really weren't that hard to make. just time consuming. which I am realizing that most bread does. Who knew??? 
Most days I like experimenting with baking. as long as I can spend the money to buy the ingredients. ha 
but other days I am really lazy and cereal is there to make me happy. but thats how life goes. 
What do you like to make??
love,alex&andrew 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! I'm helpless with bread unless I'm using my bread machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! I'm helpless with bread unless I'm using my bread machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We make lots and lots of soup because it is cheap and filling. I even make double batches and freeze it so we can eat it the next month without all the fuss. Yumm! Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete