Happy happy March 1st 2012
Hey it's March. When did that happen???
I have decided that it would be awesome to be like Edward Cullen.
not the looks. ew.
but the fact that he can read peoples minds.
Although I would like to select whose mind I am reading...
I feel like that would make it easier to communicate with others.
But then I guess it would cause a lot of problems..
onto my awkward and awesome things :)
- I donated plasma on monday and almost past out which is like my biggest fear EVER when I go there. The two times that I have gone I have had to wait three periods of 15 minutes to get my heart beat to slow down. My heart likes to race out of control I guess.
- Wind and a skirt. I think there is enough said there.
- Not knowing anyone, other than the mommy to be at a baby shower I went to...yes I am one of those people that feels like a buddy when I go to these things.
- My lips are cracking and drying out and just DYING every five minutes. Even after putting some lip chap on. What do I do?! ugh
- Starting to be healthier. We got or juicer in the mail and have officially started working out. and started eating better. LETS GET IT DONE!
- Having a temple right up the street. We can see it everyday and go as often as possible. Its great.
- Having a warm house in this
wonderfulfreak blizzard going on outside which makes the roads horrible and our apartment freezing so we stay in one room and keep it warm.
- Sleeping in for a long time.
- This weekend coming up where I get to just spend time with my hubby and do whatever we want.
Hmm this was an interesting week. I have been feeling lazy. ha I will definitely be getting more done in the days coming up. Already started my lists. Stay tuned and maybe I will share some project.
What are your awkward and awesomes this week??