Thursday, August 23, 2012

ohh baby, baby, baby OHHHHHH

On Saturday, August 4th 2012, my sister gave birth to our second nephew (we also have one niece) in Rexburg.

So we decided to head back up to Rexburg after just leaving and spend some time with my family and meet this little chunk of cuteness. and man am I glad I did.
He is such a CUTIE.

Caleb Steven Checketts.

the longest baby I have ever heard of and seen. he was a good 22 incher. Long fingers and very long toes. his feet are huge. and I am SO sad we moved at the time of his birth. I wish we could have spent more time with him and his awesome parents. But we will be sure to visit :)

 I just love this last one of Andrew holding him and the serious look on Andrews face. It makes me smile :)

We are an Aunt and Uncle AGAIN. 
YAY 
love, alex&andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment