Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And the Festivities Begin!

October was a good month. and looking back I can't believe it has already come and gone. Life is busy. School is hard. and so is work. we are two worn out kids ready for a little break coming in 2 weeks. However we had some fun activities this month that kept life being really great.

  • First we went to the Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes concert! It was amazing. probably one of the best concerts I have been to, and lets just say I have been to a lot of concerts. Andrew got me tickets for my Birthday in July so I had been looking forward to this day for a long time. And they did not let me down. We got delicious Thai food at this great place in Provo and then headed to the concert in Salt Lake. We walked in while Hunter was performing. Now I haven't listened to much of his music but this boy melted my heart. My sister is in LOVE with him and I understand why. His voice is wonderful and if you haven't heard his single Wanted, you should click here and listen to this beauty. Now Carrie Underwood was for sure the BEST thing ever. What a voice that girl has and what a performance. I was entertained and in aw the whole time. She even floated over the crowed with her band on a piece of the stage! (picture below). It was AWESOME. 





  • One weekend.. we went to Murray, Utah (Where my little brother is living on a mission right now for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) and we went shopping :) it was fun and relaxing. Bought a few little treats. And then we headed over to Scheel's, a sporting good type store, for its grand opening. We walked all around and took some fun pictures. It is a fun place and I am pretty surprised we didn't walk away spending a lot of money, instead we bought nothing. How good are we? ha I am sure we will go back :) 



  • The last weekend of October we headed up to Rexburg so that Andrew could scare in the straw maze. If you remember last year he was able to work at the straw maze the whole month of October. He LOVED that job and was really missing it. So we were able to go up for a weekend so that he could scare on Friday and Saturday night and I could spend time with the Parson's and the Checketts. I had realllllly been missing my little baby boys so I am very glad we got to go. Andrew got a little scaring out of his system which is always nice for me and overall it was cold but great weekend. 




  • As for Halloween we dressed up as an Old Man and an Old Woman. It was hilarious. Andrew even had these little hair pieces for his ears. He legitimately looked like an old man. I can't wait to have kids to dress up in obnoxiously cute and awesome costumes. And I really can't wait to pass out candy to all the little kids in the neighborhood. I love seeing everyones costumes and hearing trick-or-treat. We stopped by Hannah Taylor's party and hung out there for a while. She was dressed up as Katy Perry, it was awesome! 

What a great month. and I am thinking november is going to be just as great! 
Hope you guys are having a great week! 
Happy Election day! Did you go out and vote? 
I got to vote for the first time ever. I was so excited for it and really looking forward to it. and it was great. I like getting my little red sticker. 

We have spent the night anxious and watching fox news and eating pizza. Oh me oh my, what a night. We are ready to hear the outcome! Hope you all did your part and went out and voted! 
love,alex&andrew 



No comments:

Post a Comment