Monday, July 1, 2013

How to Make the Perfect Fabric Bow - No Sewing Required!

Lately I have been trying really hard to make good quality videos for my YouTube channel, SewBliss713. I really want to make this a full time job sort of thing. With my internship this summer and taking a class I have been busy most days. Now with the class over and just the internship I feel even more busy, probably because I am doing my internship every chance I can so that I can get done sooner. I love it and I love making these videos and learning more myself and teaching overs. I really want to continue making them and sharing them with others. I finally got a chance this weekend to make a video on how to make the perfect bow. I have been wanting some simple bows for my hair and I wasn't sure how to make them so this is what I figured out. I hope it helps you and that you like the video.

Go have a look at it and make sure to subscribe!


So without further ado.. here is my latest video for Sew Bliss.



love,alex :)

p.s - I wore the yellow bow today. It was awesome. I felt that it was the perfect accessory that I never had to worry about because it stayed in place perfectly all day long.




No comments:

Post a Comment