Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hello Baby: Week 30

How far along: 30 weeks! 10 more to go! (or less if he comes early..eekk)
Gender: BOY!!
Weight gain: 10 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Same old same old. Just comfy stretchy clothes. Looser shirts and hair ties around the button of my jeans. I have realized that because I wear comfy clothes to work when I go to dress cute I have no idea what to wear because either it doesn't fit, fits funny, or I just am not feeling it. 
Stretch marks: Yea.. the stuff I am using doesn't seem to really do much. any suggestions? 
Belly button in or out: Innie 
Sleep: It is getting worse. Lots of turning in the night. A few times this week I have woken up really hot and sweaty. I always complain about it being hot in the morning, which it isn't, we keep the house cool. My legs still get really achy which I am pretty sure that if I sleep in that is always going to happen. When I wake up early I don't have that problem... ha I have also been having so many weird dreams. This week I had a dream that baby was a girl...bahaha. Does that mean I am worried baby is a girl?? I really don't think it is a girl. I think baby is allllll boy. A few times this week it took me a while to fall back asleep after going to the bathroom or just waking up to move. This was frustrating. I really don't want to have insomnia. 
Best moment this week: My siblings and I made gingerbread houses at our Grandma Brown's on Sunday. It was so much fun. I felt like a little kid again. We used to always make and decorate gingerbread houses. We would end up having a little town with all the houses we had. It is such a fun creative activity and I am so glad we were able to do it this year. And with 3 of my siblings. I love traditions and I hope I can do this with my children. 
Miss anything: Not aching so much. It comes with the job though so I can't complain. 
Movement: My belly is all over the place. I feel him move so much. This week when I can't fall back asleep I feel him a lot. Which has me nervous about his sleep schedule! It is really cool to watch my stomach move or even push on my stomach and feel him move away or push back in reaction. Every time I cross my arms and rest them on my belly, I usually do this when I am sitting, he ALWAYS pushes back. It's like he doesn't like that I am taking up some of his space. 
Cravings: Nothing really new this week. Still wanting smoothies and Mexican. thirsty, ALL THE TIME. I can never have enough water. would you call that a craving..probably just a symptom. 
Queasy or sick: Still acid reflux, headaches, and achy back and legs but other than that I am doing great. 
Looking forward to: 1 day of work left. YAY! and Andrew has two days of school/finals left. Then off to California! I am so excited. warm weather, relaxation, and fun times. It was supposed to be a surprise but I found out we are going to see Wicked and I am SO excited! I love going to plays and this is the one you have to see, or so I am told, and I CAN'T WAIT! 


30 weeks! 
Me and my gingerbread house! 
At the park, Zoii found some weeds and laid right in them.
Then she kept coming back to it. Funny girl.
This photo doesn't do it justice.
The sunset was beautiful on my way home from work the other day.  
Here's to the last 10 weeks! Keep growing healthy and strong little one.
love,alex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment