Time is flying by and I just cherish every moment we have together. Andrew is one amazing man and I am so happy to call him my husband.
In year six we....
- Traveled to St George, LOTS!
- Alex & Crew traveled to Idaho for her Uncles funeral :(
- Andrew got in a car wreck :(
- Traveled to California for the BYU vs. UCLA game
- Explored Utah
- Enjoyed Crew's first holidays
- Took Crew to his first BYU football home game.
- Alex & Crew traveled to Kansas to visit the Brown's
- Andrew turned 27
- We went to the BYU vs. Utah game in Las Vegas
- Traveled to California for Christmas with the Sorensen's
- Traveled to Park City for Vacation with the Sorensen's
- Alex tried snowboarding for the first time
- Andrew started internship with Greg Wrubell
- Went to the Provo City Center Temple open house multiple times
- Celebrated Crew's first birthday!!
- Celebrated Amanda and Jon getting Married!!
- Went to California and Celebrated Julie and Val getting married!!
- Celebrated Cameron and Iris getting married!!
- Alex & Crew traveled to Kansas
- Andrew surprised us and came to Kansas as well!!! (I was shocked!)
- Andrew got his real-estate license and started working at Keller Williams Real Estate
- Alex turned 25!
- Took Crew to Lake Powell for the first time!!
- Celebrated our Six year anniversary!! We spent our first night away from Crew and we got a couples massage! It was a wonnnnnderful, relaxing, and rejuvenating anniversary.
- In September Andrew got a job working with David Locke, the voice of the Jazz! We are so excited for him to start this amazing opportunity!
WHAT A YEAR! I love it. I love this life we are living. I love my amazing hunky man.