Monday, March 4, 2013

Day of Love


How can you look at that face and not love it??? Everyone, this is going to be a mushy post, I will make it quick, but just to warn you, if you really must stop reading now. But you will miss my awesomeness :)) 

 how could I see that lovely box of chocolates at the store and not get it for him? 
If I was to ever get into fantasy football or any fantasy sport for that matter he would be my #1. And he always will be. 
Valentines day. oh me oh my. It is a good day. BUT I must say I like to express my love for this guy all of the time and not just on a special holiday. but still how can you not celebrate the day of LOOOVE. 
I have decided that I want to decorate like crazy for this holiday. This year I was pretty proud of myself. I made a banner and everything!! Woop Woop! and then I had a TON of those window stickers and put them everywhere. Andrew really loved this touch as cupid was placed on the microwave and is still there at this moment because either 1) I am too lazy to take them down or 2) I just love this holiday too much to take the love away. Lets go with the latter. 

It was still a pretty normal chillaxy(ha) day for us. It was my day to sleep in because I didn't have class until noon (hallelujah), so that was glorious in and of itself. Unfortunately the mister did have to work at 8am sooooo he was kinda out of luck on that one. Sorry lover. But I did have a test that day so I guess we were even on that scale of things. So after my glorious sleeping I woke up to find these two beauties in the kitchen. 
This guy... oh man.
That watch is KILLER if you didn't know. It has a mother of pearl facing. Sometimes I just like to say that.. Mother of Pearl. I picture myself yelling at someone saying that and then laughing because it sounds so funny. BUT isn't it just stunning. didn't he do amaaaze. and I was pretty sure we were doing cheapo gifts this year... like as in $15 in chocolates. I would have been happy with that. 
But he did good. really really good. 

We went to dinner at this Thai place we both love which is awesome because we all know how obsessed with thai food I am. Yea, then we came home and ate chocolate covered strawberries because those are both our favorites. 

It was a great day. He is an amazing man. And I really can't tell you how happy I am to be by his side for eternity. He keeps me on my toes. I am laughing constantly. and I know we can get through anything together. 
He is my best friend in the entire world and I love spending every moment I possibly can together. 
And honestly it is a lot of time lately and I LOVE IT. Sometimes I think about the future.. like when there are little chillians running around and he has a 8-5 or 6 or 7 or 8 o'clock job and we barely see each other, yea that is when I really really truly treasure these days we have right now. 

Okay I will stop with the mushy but I am so glad he is my Valentine. 
Hope you all had a wonderful day of looove, like a month ago :) 
love,alex&andrew 

No comments:

Post a Comment