Wednesday, April 20, 2011

sometimes..

How do I feel about blogging right now..?
not so great. school & work is exhausting and its only been 2 days. I don't know how I will get through this semester. but man am I excited. 
Oh but I may not blog so much...blah sorry 11 followers :) 
well we are alive and well. St. george felt amazing. rexburg weather sucks. 
ugh I had to walk in cold rain today. and I have a cold. ugh yup the first day of school and I am sick. 
But I must say I LOVE art and love that I get to learn more and more about it. 
oh and I love my job. its great.
and and and I lovers me husband. 

sometimes I just want to say ughhhhhhhh you suck
sometimes I just want to run away to Italy and hide away in the country side with the love of my life. 
sometimes I wish money didn't matter. AT ALL. (okay maybe all the time)
sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and dinner would be made.. a delicious dinner not just cold cereal. (yes we did have that for dinner tonight. don't judge)
sometimes I don't want to talk to people at all. (is that bad?)
 sometimes I just want to walk around all day taking pictures of my man ;) 
sometimes I want a baby. (how many of you just thought "oh gosh you better wait"?? mom? love you)
sometime I will blog again.. maybe I will become a weekend blogger. 
sometimes I just want to curl up in bed with my lover and sleep all day long. 
sometimes I think being happy is the best way to be :)

I will leave you with this awesomeness

"Keep trying, keep believing, be happy, don't get discouraged, things will work out"
Gordon B. Hinckley 

Hope you are having a great wednesday. 
love love love
alex & andrew 


4 comments:

  1. You now have 12 followers! I hope you feel better! You can do it! And there's nothing wrong w/ cold cereal for dinner. Personally, we haven't done it, but Will has just informed me that we are doing it tomorrow. :) We did have mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for dinner tonight. Maybe when Evelyn is eating with us, we'll start eating more elaborately...probably not...maybe when she starts helping me cook...we'll see. :) I'd say have a baby, it's great, but then again, I'm so glad the Lord gave us a few years. It's TOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now have 13 followers!! Funny I just had a bowl of cereal for dinner tonight. Hang in there things will get better and you will look back on these years and think "How did I EVER do it"? You will be better for having done it.
    Keep blogging....please. Auntie Joyce in sunny St. George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't stress! Things are crazy when you first get married and have so many things going on. I've learned that life works itself out, just usually not in the way you plan on it happening. I figure at some point we'll all get our chance to run off and do something crazy, but until then we can just smile and enjoy what we've got!

    Love that President Hinckley quote ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha Love the baby thought! All you gotta do is borrow haizlee for an hour and you will prob be cured or just so exhausted that you wont know where your head is anymore! MIss you guys Next trip should be to come here go white water rafting hiking up at mesa verda national park! There is so much to do hear its cRaZy!!!

    ReplyDelete