Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Confession

Okay, I have a confession. I have not told many people about this because it kinda freaks me out. So be nice.

 First you need to know some background on this. Andrew is an avid technology guru. he loves to find things out online and watch videos. Youtube is the main source. A while ago..like more than a year. we started watching a vlog ( like a blog but with videos instead) on a family. After making videos for two years this family now earns a living making videos for youtube about their daily life. Now if you have been on youtube you know there is a lot of tutorials and how to do things and stories and music and families and EVERYTHING. soooooooo we decided one day that we would start a few channels. And that is when Andrews channel "The Sports Rant" and my channel "Sew Bliss" was born.

It has been a year since I have created my channel and I am amazed at how many people watch my videos. Once a week I make how to videos on anything sewing. If you know me very well you know that I love to create things. I have taken four sewing classes on campus and these videos have helped me to continue learning and growing doing something that I love. 

In no way am I perfect at it and every week I am learning how to better the videos and filming that I do. so don't judge. Ha.  

If you want to go check out our videos you can click here for Andrews Sports channel and here for my sewing channel.

Hope you Enjoy. 
love,alex&andrew 

No comments:

Post a Comment