Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring Break Adventures

I guess April is over? Where the heck did it go? Well it has been good.
We went to St. George and then to California for a few days. It was wonderful.
The day we left for St. George it was like a blizzard in Rexburg. We were SO glad to get out of here.
Now coming back sure was hard. We are so excited to leave at the end of July. We are so excited to go to Provo we can't even take it. Keep crossing our fingers this semesters goes by VERY quickly. It will be good though. I already love my Pattern making class, Studio Photography class, and my building an eternal marriage class. I really think I am going to learn a lot of things this semester that will help me the rest of my life.

Now back to our wonderful break...
We did lots of stuff. Like in St. George we went to this Art fair. It was great! Andrew and I tried Fried Twinkies. Woooah. those things are great. really bad for you but I'm pretty sure it was worth it. we also ate these fried potatoes that are twisted and on a rod and you put seasoning all over it. yum yum.
Yea we didn't eat too healthy on this trip and it has began to show. ha.
We also celebrated easter. went shopping. watched movies. ate more. swam. played. and just had fun.
Then we went to California. There we went and watched Aaron's Volleyball games. went to a Broadway play called Billy Elliot. Cleaned and painted a very nasty apartment. went to the LA Zoo. and had some more fun. It was a great trip.
And to prove it I have a lot of pictures to show :)

First we are at the Art Fair eating good food :) 



We went to a antique shop which was a house STUFFED, with things in every square inch of it. and Andrew found this awesome hat. and a legit chastity belt. like full metal with lock and key. funniest thing ever. and then andrew dropped it. hahaha 


Next photos are of us going to the L.A Zoo it was a beautiful and perfect day. 














And that was our lovely April adventures. Now it is finishing school in Rexburg and trying to find an apartment in Provo. if you have suggestions we wouldn't mind the help :) 
Andrew is busy with school as well and he starts his sports job next week. which I think he is very excited about. and he is excited about getting his Associates at the end of this semseter. YAY Andrew
Welp that is us. hope you enjoyed. 
love,alex&andrew

p.s- I think I am going to start eating Gluten Free. I have gotten tested but apparently I am not intolerant to it but I really think its lying and that I really am. or my body has other issues. who knows these days. 
SO anyone have any helpful suggestions on how to do this or what to do or eat. 
ANYTHING let me know. I need to do my research on it.. so yea. thanks in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment