Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello Baby - Week 21

How far along: 21 weeks!
Gender: BOY!!
Weight gain: probably around 5 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: No, just loose shirts. I work for a fabric company pulling orders and shipping and such. I get to wear whatever I want sooo I have just been wearing sweats, t-shirts, and really anything that I am comfortable in. Its awesome and makes getting ready in the morning reallllly easy. 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep has been really good this week. I just want to sleep a lot. aka all the time. I look forward to the days where I get to sleep in and/or take naps. Sadly it is partially what gets me through the work day. 
Best moment this week: No more work at Down East which means I don't work the weekends or anymore Sundays. That was the first time I have ever had to work on Sundays and I really hated it! And I rarely had days off, it was maybe once a week, if I was lucky. So it's really nice being able to relax a little more and I have been able to craft so much more! YAY Andrew is working at the straw maze a few times a week so I am just home with not too much to do other than cleaning and watching tv and I get sick of that easily. So I have been making some baby items like the cutest little baby shoes and then I made a video and a cute autumn sign. I love crafting. lots. 
Miss anything: I miss going to sporting events. We have watched lots of games on TV but I miss having that option of going out and going to a football, basketball, volleyball or whatever game. But I am really looking forward to basketball season. 
Movement: I felt an actual kick.. or punch, who knows what it really was but I had my hand on my stomach and was just relaxing on the couch and I felt a full on kick like he was saying hey get your hand off of me. It was SO cool. It happened again a little later. I can't wait for Andrew to feel him. I keep having him try but its hard to know when to do it and it's not like he can just sit around with his hand on my belly all the time. But hopefully soon he will be able to. Still lots of fluttering, especially after I eat.
Cravings: I really wanted spaghetti with red sauce and garlic bread the other night.. I never made it but I'm pretty sure it will have to be on the menu this week. I am also wanting ice cream a lot more, which is weird because in the beginning of pregnancy I did not enjoy sweets/desserts very much and now I am wanting ice cream. 
Queasy or sick: No sickness, lots of tightness on my lower belly - it's definitely starting to grow - and still lots of back and leg pain so I have started using the heating pad a lot more.
Looking forward to: Getting my hair done for the first time since... probably December.. woops. I actually really hate getting my hair done, so much that I put it off 10 months.. ha I usually see how long I can go without getting reallllly annoyed by it. and it has finally happened. So hopefully this lady is quick and does a good job. crossing my fingers! 


A bump is starting to form! 
His first shoes and first project I made after finding out baby is a boy!!  :) 
Time feels like it is going way too quickly and also far too slow. Christmas is just around the corner and then baby will be here! AH gets my heart racing!

I loooove youuu so little man. 

love, alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment