Friday, October 3, 2014

Happiest Day of my Life

Four years and one month ago today, it truly was the happiest day of my life.
I was sealed to the love of my life for time and all eternity, in the Los Angeles California Temple. 

From that moment forward I knew that I could be with Andrew for forever and that made me the happiest I had ever been. And every day after with him is filled with laughter and love. One of my favorite qualities of his would be his humor. He brings me up when I am feeling down and makes an ordinary day extraordinary. I love his excitement and joy for life and all it has to offer. He has made these past four years the best years of my life. I love him and could not ask for a better man to spend all of eternity with. 



Looking back on year three..
  • Fall 2013 semester at BYU 
  • BYU Football, lots of football games
    • BYU vs. Texas football game. The rain, the cold, the amazing game! It was awesome!
    • The same night the scooter broke down on our way home. Andrew almost broke his foot making sure we didn't die. 
  • Many trips up to Rexburg to visit family, haunt at the straw maze and meet our newest nephew Ryder Jay!
  • Thanksgiving in Rexburg with the Sorensen's. Relaxing and Snowboarding.
  • We hit a deer on our way home, after Thanksgiving. 
  • Andrew turned 24!!! 
  • Went to Kansas for Christmas with the Browns 
  • Andrew went to his first KU game! 
  • Andrew continued working as a property manager 
  • I took an entrepreneurship class at BYU to finish my major off. 
  • Lots of BYU Basketball games!
  • In March 2014 we went to California to spend time with the Sorensen's. 
  • In April 2014 I graduated from BYU with a bachelor in Family Life. 
  • Also in April, actually the week before graduation we moved to Rexburg, Idaho for Andrew to finish off school at BYU-Idaho. 
  • Andrew started school again in April 2014. He had a great semester that gave him great ideas of what he wants to do with his major. 
  • I started working at Down East and for an online Fabric company in Idaho Falls. 
  • We found out we were pregnant at the end of June! AH
  • I turned 23!!!
  • We spent a lot of time with the Brown's when they came out to Idaho for a couple weeks
  • Annual trip to Lake Powell. Amazing as usual. 
  • Took a trip to California before fall semester started. 
  • Andrew started his final year of school for his Bachelors!
It has been a busy year and I don't expect any less from the year to come. I expect it to be even more busy! But I know we will have so much fun together and laugh the whole way through. There are a lot of changes coming, which make me a little nervous, but I know that together we can handle anything and everything. Our love and laughter will get us through these busy, crazy, beautiful times. 

I love you Andrew English Sorensen. I am so happy to be your wife. Thank you for being my love. 

Love, alex :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment