Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day for MOM

Happy Happy Mothers Day! 
What a great day we have to celebrate these amazing women in our lives. 
I hope you all went out today and said thank you, told them you love them, and just made them feel special. 








To all you moms out there, thank you for being my inspiration, my role model, my hero. 
I love being surrounded with such wonderful women. 
I can't wait to be a mom some day but for now I will learn all I can from the wonderful women around me. 
Mom, I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you. I hope you know you are incredible. I am where I am today because of you and your amazingness. I love you so so much. You are the best!!

Lisa, Thank you for welcoming me into your family this year. I have loved every minute of it. You are such a wonderful mom and example to me. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son. We love you very much! 

My older sisters, Justina & Kjerstin, I have admired you both ever since I was little. You both are amazing sisters and even better mothers. I love you both so much. and hope to be as good a mother as you guys are. 

Family & Friend Mom's & Mom's to be, thank you for the example you are all to me. Thank you for showing me the love and charity it takes to be a mom. You all are wonderful examples of that. You are all amazing women and daughters of God. I appreciate you all so much. 


Being a mom is the best and hardest job in the world. It deserves more respect than anything. 
Thank you for showing me what being a mom means. 
Someday I hope to be atleast half the mom you all are. 

Hope you all had a great day! And don't just end the love tonight but keep it going all the time. 
We love you all. Thank you, thank you. 
lovelovelove
alex&andrew 

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Alex! I love you and am glad we get to live close to eachother and hang out! You are a great sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I am JUST reading this? I love you lots Alex and am so happy you are part of our family. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete