Wednesday, August 7, 2013

That one time we payed to jump on a trampoline...

We got to play at the Jump on it... or i jump place. I don't really remember what it is called. But it was SO MUCH FUN! It was the first time I had ever gone to one of those places and I loved it. It was exhausting and I swear my bladder hates me but I loved it. I love jumping on the trampoline. We had one growing up and it was my fav. I would go out and jump on it by myself all of the time. and at night I loved going out and laying on it and looking up at the stars. Its dreamy. You should try it sometime.
I loved trying new tricks here and having so much family around to hang out with. I don't know how people go longer than an hour. I was exhausted by the end of it... well lets be honest, I was exhausted by the middle of it.

We were throwing front flips all over the place and doing our favorite, toe touches. yeaaa we are cool. I wish I could play there all the time and learn all different kinds of tricks. I'm pretty much too much of a scaredy cat to throw a backflip.. even into the pit. Maybe if I had those cordy things to hold me up, but until then all I got is a front flip. Which I am still very proud of myself for being able to do!

It was really fun with all the kids and people to play with. No matter where I went I found someone I knew. When we weren't just jumping around there was also dodgeball which I think everyone loved. and it cleared up the foam pit, which was awesome!

Overall it was an awesome hour of fun with family!

Don't worry there is still lots more to come!

love,alex&andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment