Friday, August 2, 2013

Mama for the day

Going to Idaho means major family time! Like mmmajor. If you didn't know most of my aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas are in Idaho. Not all but most of them. So when we go there we have a lot of family time, hanging out, eating lots of food, and doing what we do best, going cccrazy. The first day that we were there we hung out with my cousins from my mom's side. They were visiting Grandma for the week and were leaving the next day so we spent the day with them at Rexburg Rapids and then went to Grandmas house and made dinner. It was SO crazy with SO many kids! And lets be honest we really didn't have that many.

We went to McDonalds for lunch before Rexburg Rapids and it was SO crazy. We had picked up Taeden from his mama so she could finish getting ready and getting Caleb ready. While we were ordering, Taeden had to go to the bathroom so I took him and of course at the same time Haizlee says she has to go too! So I take them both to the bathroom and I tell Haizlee to stand in a certain spot while Taeden goes and she starts fffffreaking out! AHHH I'm trying to calm her and Taeden is freaking out that he has to go and then she runs out of the bathroom. AHHH (how do people have 2 children. I have SO much to learn!) Luckily Emily got her, they were done ordering and my mom was able to calm her while I attended to Taeden. It was an adventure.

Being with those kids the past few weeks really gave me appreciation for mamas with multiple kids and having to go to the restroom in public. Just trying to take Haizlee with me was a challenge  She wanted to go under the door, or open the door, or just awkwardly have a full on conversation. HA I guess I need to get used to it if I am going to be a mama some day.
I had to post this for Emily. She was SOOOO Sunburnt
 from Schlitterbuan. She lathered on that sunscreen

Honestly I love those kids to death but I sure did see how much of a handful they can be! I have so much to learn when I become a mama. 



Stay tuned for more adventures!  
love,alex&andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment