Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hello Baby - Week 19

How far along: 19 weeks!
Gender: We find out on WEDNESDAY! AH
Weight gain: around 4-5 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: I haven't bought any true maternity clothes yet. I definitely don't button my pants anymore and usually just use a hair tie to keep it together. I really don't like tightness on my waist.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well.. a little tossing and turning from achyness and back and leg pain. Starting to have to go to the bathroom once in the middle of the night. Every once in a while I have heart burn.
Best moment this week: Having Thursday off! I love being able to sleep in and get things done around the house. I was able to get groceries and start to make a youtube video! I feel like I never have enough time to sew any more and would love to get back to it.
Miss anything: I miss not having pain in my back and legs. It really makes work difficult.
Movement: I was really excited to start feeling baby move so I felt pretty cautious of it for the past few weeks. Around 15-16 weeks I thought there might be some movement I was feeling but I wasn't sure if it was just my body or baby. This past week I really feel that I have started feeling something, almost like little kicks right up front. Now it could still be just my body but I like to think it is our little mister or lady.
Cravings: I am always wanting Mexican food. I didn't think it was possible but Andrew might be getting sick of it. Smarties were never my favorite candy but now I can't get enough of them. I had to by a bag of them to munch on. If you know me you know I love sweets and all types of desserts but now a days they aren't my first pick, it is really weirding me out.
Queasy or sick: No queasyness or sickness. All of my nausea has gone away. Now just certain foods don't taste or sound good and smells annoy me. I have always loved thai food and now it doesn't sound good at all. but thats about it. 
Looking forward to: Find out the gender on Wednesday! I think it is a boy. So if it's a girl then I will be REALLY surprised. even a lot of the wives tales say its a boy, so we will wait and see! Obviously we will so so happy with whatever baby is, we just want to know! AH SO EXCITED! 


Week 19
Love you little one! 

Love, Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment