- Running to the bathroom and right as I walk through the door my phone rings. I have to answer it but man do I gotta go!
- Super Bowl Sunday. Looking in the mirror at half time and realizing I have barbecue sauce from the wings on my cheek. I ate them at the start of the game. Therefore it has been there for....a long while.
- Getting hit on by a creepy guy, wishing my husband would hurry up and get out of the locker room, flashing my wedding ring at him but him not noticing.
- Running into someone I only kind of know or just haven't talked to in forever. Do I say hello? And if so what do I talk to them about? Or do I just keep on walking? I feel like that makes me anti social.
- Going to devotional and feeling like the guys in front of you are gay. no judging here. just awkward
- Trying to find a seat at devotional. Asking if the seats are taking and getting a rude/mean yes. Well excuse me for trying to sit by you!
- Being the only one at zumba with my hair down and with out a friend.. yea it doesn't sound awkward but I felt like EVERYONE was just looking at me thinking what in the heck is she doing.
- Loosing, well lets say misplacing your husbands drivers license... woopsies.
- Watching the Mr. play basketball and having the ball come flying at me, almost killing me, and making the weirdest face ever...
- This may not be awkward but I hate it. Always having a coat and being cold so it never really matters what I wear underneath.
-Participating in awkward & awesome thursdays.
- Having my puppy FINALLY be nice and cuddling with me :)
- Feeling so accomplished by finishing my apron
- Thinking of creative ways to make my outfits look cuter. downside I have no where to go in them.
- Being more outgoing.
- Winning the final round of battleship
- Having time to read as much as I want.
- A clean kitchen, however I never know what to make for dinner..
- Going to St. George next weekend. It can't come quick enough. one word. Warmer.
- Having the temple a mile away from my house :)
- Going out to dinner and learning we don't have to pay for it
- Two movie tickets, Large popcorn, 2 Drinks, free refills all for a beautiful price of $10
- When my husband talks in cartoon voices. I can't help but smile
Man life is just awesome isn't it.
I mean there are always going to be things to worry about but why worry.
It won't get you anywhere.
I need to remember this.
I LOVVVE my Mr.
I LOOOVE being a Mrs.
Basketball is awesome
Listen to these two sing = awesome
He is becoming a cuddler = AWESOME
And I will leave you with this old but awesome picture.
The beginning of mr. and mrs.
Have an awesome day
Love, Alex & Andrew