Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 things I learned this weekend...

1. Science can be cool, if there is a crazy german guy doing it.
2. My husband can plan a surprise date, that is hilarious
3. March Madness is seriously madness. I think I have watched over 20 hours of basketball just this weekend. And there have been so many upsets I could have never predicted
4. Sugar cookies are the BOMB. especially when my sister makes them and Taeden helps us.
5. Trust in the Lord, live your life giving to him and trusting that he will point you in the direction you should go. He is ALWAYS there to help you. And you can always turn to him for everything and anything.
6. We can make friends at church. it really is possible. I like it and need to try it more often. I need to be a friend to others instead of waiting around for someone to be a friend to me.

6 things I want.. I am in a needy mood.

1. I want to go to the beach.
2. I really want to go on a road trip
3. I want to be an amazing artist.
4. I want to be able to cook fantastic desserts
5. I want to have my own clothing line. yup I am going to start working on it.
6. Sometimes I want to fast forward 2 or 3 years. see how it all turns out. But then i remember I will miss all the fun

6 things that should happen this week..

1. Work out/ go running with Oakley EVERY day. ( If he goes running he does so much better the rest of the day)
2. I will will will finish my dress
3. I am going to serve everyone around me. When I die I want to be remembered as the person who was always serving others and not thinking of themselves. (note the 5 things I want.. yea I am working on it starting..NOW)
4. We will go to the temple.
5. I will find coupons and figure out how that all works. Anyone have ideas? I don't really know how to start but I want to be have a part time job being an extreme couponer.
6. Become a friend to someone new!

No pictures? Wow this is weird. maybe later. I just felt like posting something short and sweet. 
Have a great week ladies and gentlemen. 
Love, The Sorensen's 

No comments:

Post a Comment