- My biggest goal this year is to run a 5k. I know, this doesn't seem like much but if you know me you know that I don't run. I have NO endurance and what not so I am starting slow but I am really excited about this. I am using the couch to 5k app and although I haven't done much so far I have realized that I am motivated. Even though I hate running and it sucks, I feel more motivation than feeling that I should quit. I WANT to do this.
- Spend more time enjoying the moment, enjoying school, enjoying going to games with Andrew, enjoying doing nothing, enjoying having everything when it happens.
- Stress less.
- Get rid of stuff I don't need.
- Graduate from College.
- Read, Read, Read - Read 12 books.
- Sew something once a month other than what I am sewing for class.
- Make a sewing vlog once a month.
- Take more pictures and work on my photography.
These are just a few of the goals I have for this year. I feel it is going to be a pretty great, crazy year. I know that getting to the point of graduation will be hard but totally worth it. I am so ready to be done but seeing the end I am realizing that I really do love learning and love being in school. it is just hard and that is another reason I am trying to stress less. I really hope to enjoy these that few semesters in school and make them worth it because I am pretty sure this will be the last year I ever have in school. What a crazy thought. SO I will be working on these goals all year and we will see how it goes!
What are your goals for the new year?